FROM “BUSH BUNNY BRENDA”
DATE: DECEMBER 1, 2018
JESUS HEALS THE SICK
TWO HEALINGS were reported at yesterday’s Pastoral meeting!
Healings are not lightly reported by our Pastors, as they allow TIME after a confessed healing to make sure it is the “real deal”.
1. A man from Nacala Village stating he had ” CHRONIC MALARIA”, which multiple trips to the hospital would not cure. He confessed before his church that all symptoms are GONE after the village church members prayed for him a month ago. Last Sunday, the results were obvious to everyone, as his energy levels were way up, and he looked like a new man! PTL!
2. A woman with epilepsy for 25 years received prayer and was healed by Jesus. She had been many times to witch doctors, and sought medical help without any results. No medicine stopped her daily seizures. JESUS, the Supreme Healer, touched her and she has been SEIZURE FREE for almost 3 months now! Praise the Lord for his awesome healing power!
District Pastors plus assistants. Most work in 4 to 6 village each week.
A SEA OF CHILDREN FOR JESUS!
When Jesus called me to go to the mission field, He showed me a vision with a SEA OF CHILDREN in it. That vision has now become reality as the harvest of children keeps growing in Balama District.
12 PASTORS REACHING 33 VILLAGES REPORTED THE FOLLOWING THIS MONTH:
1. SALVATIONS: 64 adults, 38 teenagers, 128 children. BAWANA GAMES touching 5,401 children and adults/WEEK
2. BBC MOTORBIKE TEAMS: Averaged 14,322 children/WEEK
3. BBC BICYCLE TEAMS: Averaged 5,500/WEEK
BAWANA GAMES TOTAL: 25, 401!
That’s what I call moving out for Jesus!
Pastors praying for Great Dec. Harvest.
YOUR PRAYERS do open hearts in Mozambique, for there is NO DISTANCE in the spiritual realm. THANK YOU FOR HELPING US TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE IN THE LIVES OF THOSE AROUND US!
ZITO PASSED HIS EXAMS!!!
This young man has been through a rough 4 weeks due to several systemic bacterias that caused 5 abscesses to form on his back and left hip. Last year this illness caused him to fail 5th grade for he missed over 2 months of school.
When problems arose just as finals began, our staff decided that they would go the extra mile to make sure he took those exams. ZITO will advance to the 6thgrade in February when the 2019 school year begins!
Zito’s smile when he found out he passed to 6th grade.
ZITO still needs treatment and is now on a powerful oral antibiotic.
ONLY 1 ABSCESS continues to need treatment and a daily dressing change.
Please pray with us that this bacteria must DIE in JESUS NAME and never return!
RAINY SEASON HAS BEGUN
It was like the Lord held back the major torrent until all our village food distributions were done. Rain is predicted for the next 3 days, but our dedicated evangelists do not let that slow them down. It wasn’t raining when they left at 5a.m., so they took their rain gear and off they went. As I write, they are brightening the day of many children with the Word of God.
Rainy day food give out on Thursday. Weighing the corn for the orphan homes.
Most activities had to be canceled last Thursday due to a 3 a.m. rain that continued well into the morning. WEEKLY food give outs at our mission station were due that day, so our staff changes to Plan B (doing it all indoors) and keeps on helping others.
We received 4 new infants under 30 days of age this week. Your life saving baby formula gifts are much needed for these infants either lost their mother or the mother is severely ill and not producing breast milk.
Our Infant Formula Program is now reaching 32 infants with live saving milk, thanks to your help!
Children’s Director Anna (on right) teaching an Aunt how to bottle feed her orphaned niece.
BUSH BUNNY BRENDA LANGE
AND HER BALAMA STAFF